Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Problem with Blogs

Yes, I know. It has been almost two months since I last added to my blog. It's not because I haven't had plenty to ponder. It's because those ponderings have revolved around relationships and situations involving other people. Sharing my private thoughts in a public forum is one thing. Sharing my private thoughts about other people and what they're doing is something else entirely. Writing in ways that only refer to those situations obliquely seems a waste when I need to make hard choices and deal with things directly. So I've taken time out to deal with some of what's been happening.

You know, relationships are worth it: Worth putting my blog on hold; worth dealing with stress; worth working at; worth all the trouble. I hope to emerge from this time with my most valued relationships stronger than ever. I'm still working at that.

No comments: